Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The feedback of group presentation


Survey about Japanese animations & comics
Although I know mot that much about the Japanese animations and comics, still I know that Japan is famous on this too. I was impressed by the fake news which they have been mention the marriage between a real man and the animation character. It really surprises me that they really love animation, and even want to marry them. In conclude, I love the part that they show the open end questions’ answer. It makes me know more and understand more.

Perception of the Japanese people towards Tokyo Metropolitan Ordinance Regarding the Healthy Development of Youths

It is interesting that they add some conversation to those characters. It covers all the detail of the survey, they have shown lots of information. But I think it is a little bit too many words. As they mention, the topic is specific focus on the law of Tokyo. I appreciate that they have done such a difficult topic, because it is hard for them to collect the data, as people need to know what is Ordinance about before they do the survey. Last but not least, I think they may be need to consider the time management because I found that they got forty something slide, it is a little too much for 10 minutes presentation. By the way, they do a good job.

How do Japanese feel about Hong Kong?

It is an interesting topic, people usually think from their own opinion instead of others point of view. And so do I, I always think about the image that other countries promote, for instance, the image of Japan, how do promote their travel industry, the famous site or things must do in Japan, etc. After this presentation, I know that the image of Hong Kong is our different lifestyle and Jackie Chan can represent Hong Kong, it really surprise me!!!! At last, it is a good presentation, the aims of the presentation is clear, easy for me to get the message and a very clear powerpoint=]

5 comments:

  1. I also think that the fake news in the first presenation is very interesting too~~XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are not the fake news but surprising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The news is fake?? It is so interesting, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's quite hard to read your text because of your background colour.I think you can think about it before the submission day~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that using fake news draws audience's attention might be a good way for introduction XD

    ReplyDelete